|Education||B.Tech & MBA|
|Occupation||Actress, Model and Author|
|Years active||2015 - Present|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Early life and careerEdit
Samaira was born in Punjab, India and lived her life in Chandigarh. She was completed B.Tech and MBA and worked for some time in a multinational company as a software engineer. She was an active participant of theater and sports during college and school. In 2015, she turned her profession from a software engineer in to a beauty queen and then an actor.
|Upcoming||Damayanthi||Telugu||Vaidharbi as main lead||actress|
|Year||Album||Music Video||Singer||Other notes|
|2016||MAUT - In Search of Love||Sohn rabb di main||Jaspinder Narula||actress|
Samaira wrote her first novel Heaven in a Hell in 2015.
Samaira Sandhu is the brand ambassador of two NGOs, Chandigarh Round Table (CRT) and Handicapped Children and Women Association (HCWA).
- "Ms INDIA | 2016-2017". www.mrsindiaqueen.com.
- "Uberlux Announced Finalists For Miss Gorgeous Face 2017, Punjab – Online fashion and lifestyle". glamourmantra.com. Archived from the original on 2017-05-18. Retrieved 2017-05-04.
- Sahi, Harjeet Inder Singh (10 October 2015). "Human psyche engrosses debutant writer Anmol Sandhu". www.hindustantimes.com/. Hindustan Times.
- "Amarujala". Amar Ujala. 30 July 2015.
- "Beautiful mind". The Tribune. 19 Feb 2015.
- "PICTORIAL GLIMPSES OF YOUNG, ENERGETIC, QUALIFIED & TALENTED SAMAIRA SANDHU HAILING FROM CHANDIGARH". indianewscalling.com. Archived from the original on 2017-03-30. Retrieved 2017-05-04.
- Singh, CP (23 Oct 2015). "Anmol Sandhu adjudged as the runners-up Mrs Earth & winner of Mrs Earth Photogenic 2015 - NewZNew". newznew.com.
- "After the crown, the cause". www.tribuneindia.com/. 24 Oct 2015.
- "Mrs INDIA | 2016-2017". www.mrsindiaqueen.com. Archived from the original on 2017-05-02. Retrieved 2017-05-04.
- "Hope Floats - Samaira Sandhu". Femina Magazine (Femina): 146. Dec 30, 2016.
- Mona (Oct 10, 2015). "All heaven, no hell". The Tribune. The Tribune.
- Sandhu, Anmol (2015). Heaven in a Hell. BecomeShakespeare.com. ISBN 9789383952892.
- "The Pink Chain Walk of Hope Breast Cancer Walkathon". TOI. Times of India. 4 Nov 2015.