French pharmaceutical company
Sanofi is diversified company. Sanofi's subsidiaries are
- Sanofi Pasteur — production of vaccines;
- Genzyme — an innovative biotechnology company;
- Chattem — production of over-the-counter drugs;
- Merial — production of veterinary drugs;
- Zentiva — production of generics.
Sanofi also has several foundations:
- Aventis Foundation — charity in the field of arts, public life, science
- Fondation Sanofi-Espoir  — charity in the field of health care in developing countries
- Patient Assistance Foundation  — charitable program for US residents who do not have the finances to buy drugs
From October 28, 2014, the acting head of the company is Serge Weinberg.
The main directions of the company's work now are:
- Emerging markets;
- Health products;
- Innovative products;
- Animal health.
- "Sanofi names Viehbacher as new CEO - USATODAY.com". usatoday30.usatoday.com. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- Annual report form 20F 2017.
- "Contact - Sanofi". www.sanofi.com (in French). Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Компания «sanofi-aventis» сменила название". Аптека online. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Aventis Foundation: Home". www.aventis-foundation.org. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Home". www.fondation-sanofi-espoir.com. Archived from the original on 2021-04-23. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Patient Assistance Foundation". Archived from the original on 2011-12-11. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Sanofi Shareholders". Archived from the original on 2008-11-12. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Sanofi Strategy". Archived from the original on 2013-09-27. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Study of Recombinant Protein Vaccine Formulations Against COVID-19 in Healthy Adults 18 Years of Age and Older - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov". Retrieved 2021-04-23.