Sayaun Thunga Phool Ka
Sayaũ Thũgā Phūlkā (सयौं थुँगा फूलका), Nepali for "Made of Hundreds of Flowers", has been the national anthem of Nepal since August 2007, replacing "Rāṣṭriya Gān" after a change in regime. The lyrics (words) were written by Byākul Māilā and the music was composed by Amber Gurung.
|Made of Hundreds of Flowers|
|National anthem of||Nepal|
𝄆 सयौं थुँगा फूलका हामी, एउटै माला नेपाली
𝄆 Sayaũ thũgā phūlkā hāmī, euṭai mālā Nepālī
𝄆 Сәйәу̃ тху̃га пхӯлка хамӣ, эутъәй мала Непалӣ
𝄆 [sʌjʌũ t̪ʰũɡa pʰulka ɦami ǀ eut̠ʌi mala nepali]
|Literal translation||Singable, poetic translation|
𝄆 Woven from hundreds of flowers, we are one garland that's Nepali
𝄆 Woven from hundred flowers, we are garland Nepali
- https://web.archive.org/web/20070927023024/http://www.kantipuronline.com/kolnews.php?nid=117987 Govt makes National Anthem public. eKantipur.com. 3 August 2007. Archived 29 September 2007.
- https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Republic_or_Death.html?id=GeasCAAAQBAJ&redir_esc=y Marshall, Alex (2015). Republic or Death! Travels in Search of National Anthems. London: Random House Books. pp. 33–63. ISBN 9781847947413. The Maoists...when they did finally agree peace, deciding to work within the political system after the public started protesting against the king in Kathmandu, one of their terms was that the anthem be changed.
- https://www.nationalanthems.info/np.htm Nepal. nationalanthems.info. Kendall, David.
- https://www.pariwartankhabar.com/2018/12/25/64874/ ‘व्याकुल माईला’ को एउटै मालामा अटिएका हामी नेपाली
- https://www.bbc.com/nepali/news/story/2007/08/printable/070803_national_anthem.shtml गुञ्जियो नयाँ राष्ट्रिय गान – BBCNepali.com, 2007
- Dowling Club Overseas Trip Fellowship Report, Nepal (April 5-14th, 2019), By Dr. Nav Paul
- National Anthem of Nepal, Sayaun Thunga Phool Ka
- https://myrepublica.nagariknetwork.com/news/3513/ Nepal's national anthem third in 'The most amazing national anthems'of world. list. Republica. 9 August 2016. Retrieved 10 August 2016.