Shin Saimdang (Korean: 신사임당; 申師任堂, 29 October 1504 – 17 May 1551) or Lady Saimdang Shin (Korean: 사임당 신씨, 師任堂申氏) was an artist, poet, writer, and Confucian scholar during the Joseon dynasty of Korea. long time aged she was worship, honored as a symbol of wise mother and wife.
- Looking Back at my Parents' Home while Going Over Daegwallyeong Pass(Hangul: 유대관령망친정, Hanja: 踰大關嶺望親庭)
- Thinking of Parents (Hangul: 사친, Hanja: 思親), a poem about her mother.
- Landscape (Hangul: 자리도, Hanja: 紫鯉圖)
- Mountains and rivers (Hangul: 산수도, Hanja: 山水圖)
- Grass and insect painting(Hangul: 초충도, Hanja: 草蟲圖)
- Geese among reeds (Hangul: 노안도, Hanja: 蘆雁圖)