Wikimedia disambiguation page
Simple English might mean:
- Basic English
- Simple English Wikipedia gives information about a certain subject using fewer words and simpler grammar than the normal English Wikipedia.
- Simple English Wiktionary
- Plain English Campaign: a commercial advocate for the use of simple ("plain") English to communicate with the public.
- Special English: the Voice of America form of simple English used for public radio news items for a large audience.
- Specialized English SPOTLIGHT word list for broadcasting in a controlled version of the English language.
- Simplified English word list of ASD Simplified Technical English. This is for the European Association of Aerospace Industries (AECMA, now ASD www.asd-europe.org).
- Globish (Nerrière) by Jean-Paul Nerrière.
- "Globish now the lingua franca of world travellers" Archived 2009-04-14 at the Wayback Machine The Australian, December 12, 2006.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simple English.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.