Wikimedia disambiguation page
Simple English might mean:
- Basic English
- The Simple English Wikipedia, which gives information about a certain subject using fewer words and simpler grammar than the normal English Wikipedia.
- The Simple English Wiktionary
- The Plain English Campaign trying to advocate for the use of simple ("plain") English to communicate with the public at large.
- The EasyEnglish bible, a translation aiming for a worldwide audience using a 1200 simple English word list plus some explained words.
- The Special English Voice of America form of simple English used for public radio news items for a large audience.
- The Specialized English SPOTLIGHT word list for broadcasting in a controlled version of the English language.
- The Simplified English word list of AECMA Simplified English
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simple English.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.