genre of card games
In many countries, solitaire is called Patience.
Types of gamesEdit
- Patience, also known as "solitaire with cards", generally involves placing cards in a layout, and sorting them according to specific rules. A common variant is Klondike, which is included with the Windows operating system under the title Solitaire.
- Mahjong solitaire
- Peg solitaire (more of a puzzle than a game, since, once it is solved, it is repeatable)
- Concentration also known as memory, Pelmanism, shinkei-suijaku, pexeso or simply pairs, a card game in which all of the cards are laid face down on a surface and two cards are flipped face up over each turn. The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards.
- Solitaire Paradise Free solitaire games to play online
- World of Solitaire - Play Classic Solitaire with many updated about: theme, sound, and effects, so beautiful.
- Spider Solitaire 2 Suits: One of the best Solitaire games, groups of one or more consecutive cards are moved at a time within the Tableau.