Wikimedia disambiguation page
Soma is a term with two different origins:
- Soma (drink): a ritual drink of early Indo-Iranians, continued in Vedic and Persian sources.
- A word of Ancient Greek origin meaning "body".
- Somatic cell: a basic term in biology, describing the body cells as opposed to the reproductive cells
- Soma (nerve cell), the body ("perikaryon") of a nerve cell as opposed to its dendrites or axon
- Soma (fiction), a hallucinogenic drug in Aldous Huxley's novels Brave New World and Island.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.