SOMOSTV LLC, is an American Pay TV entertainment company engaged in the production, distribution, and marketing of Pay TV channels in the U.S. Hispanic market, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Panama, Central America, and the Caribbean. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, the company owns and operates two networks: ViendoMovies and Semillitas. SOMOSTV is headed by Luis Villanueva, an executive in the Hispanic media and entertainment industry, President and CEO of SOMOS Group.
|Country|| United States|
- "SOMOS - Marketing and Digital Consulting". Retrieved 2021-04-25.
- marketwire (March 2010). "VeneMovies & Semillitas, Two New 24-Hour Spanish Language Channels, Added to RCN's Hispanic Cable TV Program Packages". Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- Dana Ballestero (March 2011). "The 28th Annual Miami International Film Festival Honors the Best Selections in World and Florida Cinema at Annual Awards Night Ceremony" (PDF). The 2011 Miami International Film Festival. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-03-18. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- Comcast Corporation (September 2010). "Comcast Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Special On Demand Programming That Highlights the Best of Latin Culture". HPC wire. Retrieved 2011-03-29.
- "Somos Next, LLC in Miami, FL | Company Information & Reviews".