Shinichi Chiba (千葉 真一, Chiba Shin'ichi, born 23 January 1939), also known as Sonny Chiba (サニー 千葉, Sanī Chiba), is a Japanese actor, singer, movie producer and director, and martial artist. He is from Fukuoka, Kyūshū. He is possibly the most famous Japanese movie actor of all time.
- "SPORTS CITY". Kamakura Shobo (in Japanese). 1 (2): 32. 1981.
- "Honke Bruce Lee wo shinogu Chiba Shinichi" [Shinichi Chiba surpasses Bruce Lee as the movie star of martial arts]. Sports Hōchi (in Japanese). 27 December 1974.
- Katabutsu Nakamura (1999). Kyokushingaiden - Kyokushinkarate Mōhitotsunotatakai [Supplementary biography of Kyokushin - Kyokushinkarate's another battle] (in Japanese). Pípurusha. pp. 172–186. ISBN 4893741373.
- Tetsurō Takahira (18 May 2011). "JJ Sonny Chiba Majimesa to yasashisaniafure" [JJ Sonny Chiba - His seriousness and tenderness]. ZAKZAK (in Japanese). Yūkan Fuji. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- Taichi Kasuga (29 April 2013). "Sekaiteki actionstar Shinichi Chiba ni otoranu Isao Natsuyagi no kinnikubi" [Muscular beauty of summer Isao Yagi who is not inferior to Shinichi Chiba who is the global action star]. Shūkan post (in Japanese). news-postseven (3, 10 May 2013). Archived from the original on 13 October 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sonny Chiba.|