South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Trey Parker as Kenny McCormick, Eric Cartman, Timmy Burch, Butters Stotch, Millie Larsen, Bebe Stevens, Craig Tucker
- Matt Stone as Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh, Jimmy Valmer, Tweek Tweak, Clyde Donovan, Annie Knitts
- Mary Kay Bergman as Wendy Testaburger, Jessie
- Isaac Hayes as Narrator
- Eric Idle as Children's voices
- George Clooney as Children's voices
- Minnie Driver as Children's voices
Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, his younger brother Ike and Kenny McCormick wanted to go see the new Terrence and Phillip movie. They were denied access due to the R-rating. They snuck in and learned a lot of obscene words by the Canadian duo. The kids starting swearing to their classmates and the school became just as profane. The parents, including Shelia Broflovski were unhappy that the kids had seen the Terrence and Phillip movie. Mr. Mackey gave the kids advice to use non-profane words, which helped. The kids snuck in to see Asses of Fire again. Kenny attempted to fart a fire but he burned himself. He was sent to Hell, where Satan and Saddam Hussein live. The Mothers Against Canada declared war against Canada for making the youth obscene. Cartman was given a V-chip implanted into his brain so when he curses, he gets an electric shock.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone have made changes to the movie because they were afraid it would get an NC-17 rating from the MPAA.
The movie was very well-liked and considered a step up from the first two seasons of the original show. The success of the movie helped Trey Parker and Matt Stone make more seasons of the show. "Blame Canada" got nominated Best Original Song at the Oscars but lost to "You'll Be in My Heart" by Phil Collins from Tarzan. It is considered one of the most profane animated movies of all time with 300 obscene words used.