Wikimedia disambiguation page
Spectrum may refer more specifically to:
- In physical sciences
- The electromagnetic spectrum
- The timbre (spectrum of sound energy) of a musical note
- The energy spectrum of a collection of particles (particle physics)
- The frequency spectrum of a signal
- The power spectrum of a signal
- The spectrum of activity of a chemical
- Proper nouns
- The ZX Spectrum, an early British home computer
- IEEE Spectrum, a magazine
- Spectrum (magazine), published by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Spectrum Value Partners, a management consulting firm
- Spectrum (band), an Australian group of the 1970s led by Mike Rudd
- Spectrum, a band headed by Peter Kember
- The Smith Spectrum, a sports arena in Logan, Utah, U.S.A.
- The Wachovia Spectrum, formerly The Spectrum, a sports arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Guildford Spectrum, a leisure complex in Guildford, England
- Spectrum London, UK, an art gallery
- The Gaylactic Spectrum Awards or Spectrums, a literary award
- Spectrum (album), debut album of fusion drummer, Billy Cobham
- In social and medical sciences
- In mathematics
- The spectrum of a matrix, in linear algebra
- The spectrum of an operator, in functional analysis (a generalisation of the spectrum of a matrix)
- The spectrum of a ring, in commutative algebra
- The spectrum of a C*-algebra
- A spectrum (homotopy theory)
- The Stone space of Boolean algebra
- The spectrum of a theory, in mathematical logic
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spectrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.