Stan Goldberg (May 5, 1932 - August 31, 2014) was an American comic book artist. He was best known for his work with Archie Comics and as a Marvel Comics colorist who in the 1960s helped design the original color schemes of Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four and other major characters. Goldberg was born in New York City, on May 5, 1932.
Goldberg at the Big Apple Con, November 14, 2008.
|Died||August 31, 2014 (aged 82)|
New York City, New York
|Other names||Stan G.|
He was inducted into the National Cartoonists Society Hall of Fame in 2011.
- "It is with deep sadness..." Stan Goldberg family Facebook page. September 1, 2014. Retrieved September 1, 2014.
- Miller, John Jackson (June 10, 2005). "Comics Industry Birthdays". Comics Buyer's Guide (1485). Archived from the original on October 29, 2010. https://www.webcitation.org/5trAbNQWw. Retrieved December 12, 2010.
- "Stan Goldberg". National Cartoonists Society. Archived from the original on November 4, 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help) Note: The Stan Goldberg listing at the Lambiek Comiclopedia gives 1933.
- Dueben, Alex (January 20, 2012). "Stan Goldberg On 60 Years Of Comics & Life After 'Archie'". ComicBookResources.com. Archived from the original on June 10, 2012. Retrieved 2013-11-24. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Harvey, R.C. (June 16, 2011). "Stan Goldberg: Shabbily Shut Out at Archie". Rants & Raves (column). Archived from the original on July 27, 2013. Retrieved 2013-11-24. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- The Ohio State University Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum: Stan Goldberg Collection guide