Suicide Silence is an American deathcore band from Riverside, California. Suicide Silence has four members in the band; the current band members are Chris Garza, Mark Heylmun, Alex Lopez and Dan Kenny.
Suicide Silence performing at 2017's Rock am Ring festival.
|Labels||Nuclear Blast, Century Media|
|Associated acts||Light This City, Animosity, The Funeral Pyre, Blackheart Eulogy, Oblige, Commissioner|
|Past members||Mitch Lucker (deceased)|
The band was formed in 2002. They released a self-title EP on September 30, 2005 and released their debut album "The Cleansing" on September 18, 2007. The band won the Revolver Golden God award for "Best New Talent" in 2009.
On November 1, 2012, the Orange County Coroners Office said that lead singer Mitch Lucker had died from injuries that were caused by a motorcycle accident. In 2013, the band said that Hernan "Eddie" Hermida would become the lead singer for the band. Hermida was the vocalist for All Shall Perish before he joined Suicide Silence.
- Chris Garza – rhythm guitar (2002–present)
- Mark Heylmun – lead guitar (2006–present)
- Alex Lopez – drums (2006–present)
- Dan Kenny – bass guitar (2008–present)
- Hernan "Eddie" Hermida – lead vocals (2013–present)
- Tanner Womack – co-lead vocals (2002)
- Rick Ash – lead guitar (2002–2006)
- Josh Goddard – drums (2002–2006)
- Mike Bodkins – bass guitar, backing vocals (2002–2008)
- Mitch Lucker – lead vocals (2002–2012; deceased)
So far, Suicide Silence have released 5 albums: