Tânia Calil Padis Campos
July 8, 1977
|Spouse(s)||Jair Oliveira (2005—present)|
Emiliano is the daughter of a pediatrician and psychologist Terezinha Campos Campos Calil (the Calil's name, she turned into Khalill), São Paulo, created in the neighborhood of Partridges, is the second of three daughters, descendants of Spaniards and Lebanese.
As a teenager he studied Brazilian Baptist College. In 2000, Tania graduated in psychology at the University Mackenzie, because his family was important to go to college, but has never practiced the craft.
Tania practiced ballet for 16 years, between 6 and 22 years, danced professionally for five in the Paulista Dance Company, formed by the classical ballet dancer Paula Castro, lived for five months in Cuba to study at the National School Ballet of Cuba, one of the most respected in the world. He also starred in advertising campaigns, although part of the casting of the Elite modeling agency, has never walked the catwalks.
To improve as a dancer, sought inspiration in the theater and found a new vocation, was increasingly embarking on the path of dramatic art, leaving the dance side. Stepped in the first seven years, representing a play Juliet in the school, decided to invest in the career of actress, studied drama for seven years, graduated from Carmina Actors School and passed the courses Beto Silveira, Theatre-Macunaíma school, also attended the course in television and theater professionals in the studio for Wolf Maya and the Theatre Workshop of Interpretation for Oswaldo Boaretto for five years. The movie made the course of the Great Azevedo and Márcio Mehiel. Tania also studied speech and presentation by SENAC TV.
In 2002 premiered on television in the supporting cast of the soap opera, Sabor da Paixão. In 2004 he participated in the show Galera, TV Cultura, a history teacher making and interprets it the first character of their prominence, the samba Nalva Ferrari in the novel Senhora do Destino, of Aguinaldo Silva, a role that was rumored to Scheila Carvalho and Luma de Oliveira. In 2006, Nikki Ortega lived, a heel in Cobras & Lagartos. In 2008, participated in serious Casos e Acasos and Guerra e Paz. In 2009, around the novels, playing the passionate Duda in Caminho das Índias.
On stage, debuted in 1995 with a piece of Naum Alves. Since then he has staged works by Nelson Rodrigues, Short Comedy by Luís Fernando Veríssimo and directed by Wolf Maya, The Suitcase, by Larry Shue and directed by Isser Koriki, along with José Rubens Chachá. In 2002, he participated in SCYSD short film, a film course design at Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado (FAAP) in 2005 joined the cast of another short, The Opposite Sex, under the direction of Hudson Glauber Finally in 2009, participates in the short Innocent directed by Thiago Luciano and Bob Shultz, who was at the 13th International Film Festival Latino in Los Angeles, United States.
It was the cover of magazines: Boa Forma, Claudia, Manequim, Corpo a Corpo, among others. Sensual held for VIP magazine, with cover of the publication in September 2004, was still present in the list of one hundred sexiest women in the world in the same magazine that year was also considered one of the 25 sexiest women in the annual ranking of the journal This is People in 2004 and 2009. She refused the invitation of men's magazine Playboy to pose nude.
In 2010 Great Little attended the show, the children's musical based on the book was titled CD released by Jair Oliveira in 2009 and was nominated for a Grammy Latino in the same year. We recently debuted the piece ?, with text by Mario Viana and opposite Dalton Vigh.
In 2010 the actress involved with a children's project, launched in October, Acampamento de Férias 2 - A Arvore da Vida, where he plays Debora. In the movie, the actress will work with Murilo Rosa and Isaiah Washington in the sci-fi Area Q, a co-production between Brazil and the United States, which deals with the appearance of aliens in Quixadá and Quixeramobim, Ceará cities. She will live Valkyrie, a reporter at the service of self-interested superpower. The movie is directed by Gerson Sanginitto Halder Gomes and production of the recordings take place in Ceará and Los Angeles.
On December 10, 2005, married the singer Jair Oliveira, who in childhood was part of the group Turma do Balão Mágico, known then as Jairzinho in the church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in São Paulo, officiating a marriage that lasted four years, she met her husband when he sang in a bar in São Paulo. Jair Before, she had three boyfriends long. The couple have two daughters, Isabella, born July 10, 2007 in São Luiz hospital, and Laura born March 5, 2011 in São Luiz hospital, as well as his sister.
- "Tânia Khalill - Biografia". M de Mulher. Archived from the original on 2009-06-25. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "Tania Khalill: curvas de dar inveja". Boa Forma. August 2009. Archived from the original on 2012-04-25.
- "Tânia Kalil espera momento de virar um "vulcão sensual"". Paraná Online. 24 July 2004.
- "Tânia Kalil e seus pecados". Isto é Gente 272. 25 October 2004. Archived from the original on 23 December 2011. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Tania Khalill: corpo esculpido pelo balé". Boa Forma. Archived from the original on 2012-01-23.
- "Tania Khalill um luxo!". Revista Corpo a Corpo ed. 213. September 2006. Archived from the original on 2007-02-21.
- "O outro lado de Tania Khalill". Isto é Gente 516. 3 August 2009. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Sapatilhas, divã e palco". Quem 317. 4 October 2006. Archived from the original on 2013-04-21. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "Dançando em Cuba". Claudia. June 2009. Archived from the original on 2012-07-08.
- "Próxima atração". Isto é. 19 May 2004. Archived from the original on 2013-04-21. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "Duda". Globo.com.
- "Tânia Khalil entre o palco e as mamadeiras". Isto é Gente 445. 17 March 2008. Archived from the original on 10 May 2015. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Carreira artística". Claudia. June 2009. Archived from the original on 2009-06-20.
- "O Sexo Oposto - Curta Metragem produzido pela escola". Escola de Atores Wolf Maia. Archived from the original on 2006-10-09.
- "Lucy Ramos vive lésbica em curta-metragem". Revista Lado A. 8 October 2009. Archived from the original on 2012-04-01.
- "As 25 mais sexy - Atriz - Tânia Kalil". Isto é Gente 265. 6 September 2004. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Tania Khalill". Isto é Gente 521. 5 October 2009. Archived from the original on 15 June 2013. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- ""A vida fica cinza sem amor", diz Tânia Kalil". Terra. 15 October 2004.
- "Tânia Khallil fala da peça "Grandes Pequeninos"". Jovem Pan. 23 April 2010. Archived from the original on 2012-04-07.
- "Jair e Tania com a pequena Isabela". Caras. 14 May 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Jair Oliveira e Tania Khallil lançam espetáculo infantil". Terra. 31 March 2010.
- "Dalton Vigh e Tania Khallil estreiam texto de Mário Viana em SP". Portal R7. 5 August 2010.
- "No teatro tudo permanece vivo, diz Tania Khalill". Click Cultural. 4 August 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Tania Khalill e Isabela". Caras. 3 February 2010. Archived from the original on 2013-04-21. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "Tania Khalill estreia no cinema com 'Área Q'". Terra. 29 September 2009. Archived from the original on 2012-04-14.
- "Estreia no cinema: Tânia Khalill grava novo filme em Los Angeles". Babado. 5 October 2009. Archived from the original on 2013-04-21.
- "Tania Khalill retoca o visual para 'Fina estampa'". EGO. Globo.com. February 3, 2012. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- "Ayla (Tânia Khalill)". Globo.com. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- "Jair Oliveira casa-se com Tânia Khallil". Isto é Gente 332. 26 December 2005. Archived from the original on 5 October 2012. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Entrevista Tânia Kalil". Terra. Archived from the original on 2012-04-14.
- "Tânia Khalill e Jairzinho são pais de uma menina". Ego. 10 July 2007. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Nasce 2ª filha de Tania Khalill e Jair". Caras. 5 March 2011. Archived from the original on 2013-04-21. Retrieved 2012-02-13.