Wikimedia disambiguation page
Text may mean:
- a piece of writing
- Textual criticism, the study of changes in books or manuscripts.
- Text message
- a book, a set of printed sheets of paper held together between two covers.
- a textbook, a book used for the study of a subject. People use a textbook to learn facts and methods about a certain subject.
- e-text or e-book
Unit Of StudyEdit
- philology, the study of language in historical writings
- literary theory, anything with a semiotic component
- cultural studies, the unit of discourse
- character (computing) or string data, as opposed to binary data
- a text segment of a program in memory
- Plaintext, the information which the sender want to transmit to the receiver(s)
- Text-based, comprised of characters
- Boilerplate text
- TEXT, an avant-garde band
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Text.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.