Text to speech
|Problems listening to this file? See media help.|
Text to speech (TTS) is the use of software to create an audio output in the form of a spoken voice. The program that is used by programs to change text on the page to an audio output of the spoken voice is normally a text to speech engine. TTS engines are needed for an audio output of machine translation results.
- Intelligent Speaker: browser extension
- Text to speech at the Open Directory Project
- Text To Speech Online Text To Speech Multilanguage .
- Physics-based voice synthesis, at University of Brasilia.
- Google text to speech downloader