The Good Dinosaur
The Good Dinosaur is a 2015 American 3D computer-animated comedy-drama adventure movie produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. It was the studio's sixteenth movie. It was released on November 25, 2015. The movie is directed by Bob Peterson, who came up with the idea for the story, and co-directed by Peter Sohn.
|The Good Dinosaur|
|Directed by||Peter Sohn|
|Produced by||Denise Ream|
|Music by||Mychael Danna|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures|
- Raymond Ochoa as Arlo, the youngest of the Apatosaurus family
- Jack Bright as Spot, a 6-7-year-old human caveman 
- Jeffrey Wright as Poppa Henry, father of the Apatosaurus family
- Frances McDormand as Momma Ida, mother of the Apatosaurus family
- Marcus Scribner as Buck, Arlo's brother
- Steve Zahn as Thunderclap, a Pteranodon
- Sam Elliott as Butch, a Tyrannosaurus
- A. J. Buckley as Nash, a Tyrannosaurus and Butch's son
- Anna Paquin as Ramsey, a Tyrannosaurus and Butch's daughter
- John Ratzenberger as Earl, a Velociraptor who is a member of Bubbha's pack
- "Meet the New Cast of Disney•Pixar's The Good Dinosaur". The Walt Disney Company. June 12, 2015. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Han, Angie (June 17, 2015). "'The Good Dinosaur' Preview: How John Ford and Hayao Miyazaki Helped Inspire Pixar". /Film. Retrieved June 18, 2015.