Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: thread.|
Thread could mean:
- A kind of thin yarn, thin fibers spun together, for sewing
- Screw thread, a ridge running in a spiral down the length of a screw
- Threaded discussion, a group of messages to a newsgroup, mailing list or Internet forum on a single topic
- Thread (computer science), a sequence of instructions which may execute in parallel with other threads
- Threads, a 1984 BBC docudrama concerning the after-effects of a nuclear attack on Sheffield
- Thread, a destructive mindless alien spore in the Dragonriders of Pern series of science fiction novels
- "Threads", a Season 8 Stargate SG-1 episode
- Thread (unit of measurement), a cotton yarn measurement, equal to 54 inches
- Thread, a 1999 album by Wideawake
- Thread, a sugar stage in candy cookery
- Thread (business technology), a connection made to publicly record the quality of a business transaction
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thread.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.