Tomb Raider is a computer and video game series. Originally the games were made by Core Design. Now they are being made by Crystal Dynamics. The first game was sold in 1996 for PC, PlayStation and Sega Saturn.
The main character of the game is a woman called Lara Croft. She is an archeologist and explores ancient places, searching old relics, often fighting a great danger to the world.
Games in the seriesEdit
The first six games in the series was made by Core Design. In 2003, parent company Eidos moved development of the Tomb Raider games from Core Design to Crystal Dynamics, another Eidos-owned studio, after the sixth game, Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness, was met with dislike from critics.
- Tomb Raider (1996)
- Tomb Raider II (1997)
- Tomb Raider III (1998)
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (1999)
- Tomb Raider Chronicles (2000)
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (2003)
- Tomb Raider: Legend (2006)
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary (2007)
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008)
- Tomb Raider (2013)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)