Trading Places (song)
"Trading Places" is a song by American singer Usher. It was released on October 17, 2008. It became the fifth and last single from his album Here I Stand (2008). Usher wrote the song with The-Dream and Carlos "Los Da Mystro" McKinney. It was produced by McKinney. The song is a slow-tempo song. It is an R&B and hip-hop song. The song talks about men trading roles with women in a relationship.
|Single by Usher|
|from the album Here I Stand|
|Released||October 17, 2008|
|Recorded||Music Line Studio, Triangle Sound Studios, Chalice Recording Studios|
|Songwriter(s)||Usher, Carlos "Los Da Mystro" McKinney, The-Dream|
|Producer(s)||Carlos "Los Da Mystro" McKinney|
|Usher singles chronology|
|US Billboard Hot 100||45|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||4|
- "Trading Places – EP". iTunes Store. Apple Inc. Retrieved November 8, 2010.
- "Trading Places – Single". iTunes Store. Apple Inc. Retrieved December 7, 2010.
- (2008) Album notes for Here I Stand by Usher. LaFace Records.
- "Usher Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Usher. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved November 11, 2010.
- "Usher Album & Song Chart History" Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for Usher. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved November 11, 2010.