Trump: The Art of the Deal
Trump: The Art of the Deal is a 1987 book credited to businessman Donald Trump and journalist Tony Schwartz. Part memoir and part business-advice book. It was the first book published by Trump, Trump said that the book helped to make him a "household name".
|November 1, 1987|
|Media type||Print (hardcover and paperback)|
|Followed by||Trump: Surviving at the Top (1990)|
The book received additional attention during Trump's 2016 campaign for the presidency of the United States. He said it as one of his proudest accomplishments and his second-favorite book after the Bible.
- Ralph Novak (February 29, 1988). "Picks and Pans Review: Trump: the Art of the Deal". People. Archived from the original on April 21, 2016. Retrieved November 21, 2014.
- Bernstein, Robert (2016). Speaking Freely: My Life in Publishing and Human Rights. The New Press.
- Ligman, Kyle (2016-05-18). "The Trump of Magazines Past". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- Jim Geraghty (September 24, 2015). "In The Art of the Deal, Trump Shows His Soft Side". The National Review. Retrieved April 26, 2016.
- "Donald Trump reveals his favorite book". MSNBC. Retrieved 2016-07-18.