U.S. Bank Tower (Los Angeles)
skyscraper in Los Angeles, United States
U.S. Bank Tower is a skyscraper in Los Angeles, California, United States. It is 310 meters (1018 feet) tall and has 73 floors. It was built in 1989 and is one of the tallest buildings in the United States. It is one of the tallest building in the United States that is west of the Mississippi River. It is also the second tallest building in Los Angeles and California, after the Wilshire Grand Center.
|U.S. Bank Tower|
|Former names||Library Tower|
First Interstate Bank World Center
|Location||633 West Fifth Street|
Los Angeles, California, USA
|Coordinates||34°03′04″N 118°15′15″W / 34.0510°N 118.2542°WCoordinates: 34°03′04″N 118°15′15″W / 34.0510°N 118.2542°W|
|Owner||Overseas Union Enterprise|
|Architectural||310.3 m (1,018 ft)|
|Top floor||294.9 m (968 ft)|
2 below ground
|Floor area||1,432,540 sq ft (133,087 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Pei Cobb Freed & Partners|
|Structural engineer||CBM Engineers|
James A. Knowles & Associates
|Main contractor||Turner Construction Company|
At first it was named Library Tower, but in 1993 it became U.S. Bank Tower.
- ↑ Myers, David W. (June 21, 1987). "L.A. Tower to Be Tallest on Coast : Ground Breaking Due Tuesday for 73-Story Downtown Building". Los Angeles Times.
- ↑ "U.S. Bank Tower". CTBUH Skyscraper Center.
- ↑ U.S. Bank Tower at Emporis
- ↑ U.S. Bank Tower (Los Angeles) at Glass Steel and Stone
- ↑ "U.S. Bank Tower". SkyscraperPage.
- ↑ U.S. Bank Tower at Structurae