UEFA Women's Euro 2022
The 2022 UEFA European Women's Football Championship, commonly called UEFA Women's Euro 2022 or simply WEURO 2022, was the 13th UEFA Women's Championship, an international football championship organised by UEFA for the women's national teams of Europe. The tournament was hosted by England and was first going to happen from 7 July to 1 August 2021. However, after the COVID-19 pandemic, the tournament was rescheduled and happened from 6 to 31 July 2022. England won the tournament, beating Germany in the final.
|Venue(s)||10 (in 8 host cities)|
|Champions||England (1st title)|
|Goals scored||95 (3.06 per match)|
|Attendance||574,865 (18,544 per match)|
|Top scorer(s)|| Beth Mead|
(6 goals each)
|Best player(s)||Beth Mead|
|Best young player||Lena Oberdorf|
- "UEFA Women's EURO 2021: England". UEFA.com. 9 December 2019.
- "Resolution of the European football family on a coordinated response to the impact of the COVID-19 on competitions". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 17 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "Women's European Championship: Tournament to be moved back a year". bbc.co.uk. BBC. 1 April 2020. Retrieved 2 April 2020.
- "UEFA Women's EURO moved to July 2022". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 23 April 2020. Retrieved 23 April 2020.
- "England win Euro 2022: The Queen leads tributes to Lionesses". BBC Sport. 31 July 2022. Retrieved 1 August 2022.