Recently, the Pokémon species articles were nominated for deletion.
Ideally, Simple should be the place for the articles, as Simple does not have the same GUIDE, FICT, or IINFO policies that English has and strictly enforces.
Articles should be about 2,000 words long and use simple terms and short sentences. See Wikipedia:How to write Simple English articles as a starting guide.
If you are interested in expanding the species articles and perhaps working on the various other articles in the universe (games, locations, other characters that are not animals), sign below. Let's gauge the community, for the future of the species articles is at stake here.
- Cassandra (talk) 03:26, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- RyanCross (talk) 12:05, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- Da Punk '08 talk
- Blake (Talk·Edits)
- Avoid game guide data. This means no height/weight, locations found, precentages of appearing, etc.
- If the location is extraordinary or the said Pokémon appaers once, mention it, but don't explain how to get there or the items necessary to do so
- Avoid giving strategies or discussing said Pokémon's base stats
- We may possibly merge them into larger articles in the future
- Fan sites, like Serebii and PsyPokes, are not reliable sources. Use offiical guides like Nintendo Power or Prima