Things I do on Simple WikipediaEdit
- Fight vandalism
- Fix citations on existing articles
- Fix grammar and spelling on existing articles
- Fix articles that have errors ranging from HTML in them to the wrong coding
- Correct whatever else I see wrong
|Fun facts about Aria: |
1. She had her canines surgically removed when she was 2
2. She follows commands and walks on a leash.
3. She plays fetch and hide 'n seek.
4. She loves sleeping on my stomach and if I move, she literally screams at me (even if I am sleeping).
5. She has to be at my side at all times.
6. She always has 2 paws on me and her tail is wrapped around my arm (hence her nickname of 'Monkey Tail').
7. She is protective of me and my room and will not let my roommates cat near me and she will attack him.
8. She actually says the word "No" especially at bath time (both my roommate and my landlord have verified this).
9. She likes to fart on me for some oddball reason.
10. She has what I call her happy purr. It is a mix of her yawning., meowing, sighing, and purring loud all at the same time. Typically after she does this, she puts her head in my armpit and starts snoring (and eventually flatulates).
Some details about meEdit
|Born in Germany (Army Base)||US Army Military Police for 5 years|
|Former IT Manager for 20 years||Love my rescue cat Aria|
|Pronouns are he, him, his||I do have an old account that I no longer use which is why below it says I’ve been on Wikipedia longer than this account has been created.|
|I am a hospital security officer. I work various hours and sometimes I work four long days and have three days off or I’ll work the US standard of 5/2.||This users birthday is February 22. He is old enough to know better but still young enough to not care. A/k/a now mid 40s.|