|This is a suggested policy, guideline, or method for Simple English Wikipedia. |
This page is not policy yet, but may be soon. Look at its talk page for more information.
- To move your WikiProject~simplewiki across, all you have to do is move it using the "move" tab at the top of the screen. Don't copy/paste it, though.
- Move it to an unambiguous page. If you are part of WikiProject Television, prehaps, you would move it to User:Project~simplewiki/Television.
- Move your templates (such as barnstars) if you have them, to another sub-directory, such as User:Project~simplewiki/Television/Barnstar.
- If your Project is popular, there is probably a link regarding it to the left. Click on it to see what page your main WikiProject page should be.
- If you aren't on there, don't worry. Port it over anyway, and stick a note on the talk page, or add it to the nav bar yourself.
This user is a doppelganger account of User:Microchip08. After this is all set up, the password will be changed to a mash of the keyboard, so no-one knows the password. In the event of comprimisation, a SHA-512 commitment can be found as a comment at the bottom of the edit window.