Vito Hannibal Acconci (January 24, 1940 – April 27, 2017) was an American designer, architect, and artist. He was born in The Bronx, New York. He was known for his works in Landscape architect and in Installation art. He was known for his performance piece titled Seedbed.
- Kennedy, Randy (2 June 2016). "Vito Acconci, an Artist as Influential as He Is Eccentric". The New York Times. nytimes.com. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Vito Acconci Dies at 77". 2017.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Vito Acconci|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vito Acconci.|
- Oral history interview with Vito Acconci, 2008 June 21-28 from the Archives of American Art
- Guide to the 0 TO 9 archive from the Fales Library at NYU
- Art videos directed and performed by Vito Acconci on UbuWeb
- Willoughby Sharp Videoviews Vito Acconci (1973) on UbuWeb
- Art en Route: A Guide to Art in the MTA Network See Acconci works at West 8th Street-New York Aquarium and 161st Street-Yankee Stadium subway stations.