Wikimedia disambiguation page
Wittgenstein may refer to:
- Karl Wittgenstein, Austrian entrepreneur, father of:
- Heinrich von Wittgenstein, German entrepreneur and politician
- Members of the German noble family Sayn-Wittgenstein
- Heinrich Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, World War II German flying ace
- Prince Peter Wittgenstein, Russian Field Marshal
- Ludwig zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Russian aristocrat
- Botho Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein, German politician
- Casimir Graf zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, German politician
- Princess (Fürstin) Carolyne von Sayn-Wittgenstein (Carolyne zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, or Marie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein) (1819–1887), Russian nobility, Franz Liszt's mistress and patron, and a close friend of Berlioz
(She is not Marie Catherine Sophie de Flavigny, Comtesse (Gräfin) Marie d'Agoult, known by her pen name, "Daniel Stern") 
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wittgenstein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.