Woolwich Arsenal station
Woolwich Arsenal station is a National Rail and Docklands Light Railway interchange station in Woolwich in the London Borough of Greenwich. It acts as a local station on the North Kent Line between London and Gillingham, served by Southeastern, and is the southern terminus of the Woolwich Arsenal branch of the Docklands Light Railway. The station faces General Gordon Square and is named after the nearby Woolwich Arsenal. It is the only DLR station in Travelcard Zone 4.
|Local authority||Royal Borough of Greenwich|
|Number of platforms||4 (2 underground platforms served by DLR)|
|DLR annual boardings and alightings|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 November 1849||Opened|
|12 January 2009||DLR opened|
|Lists of stations|
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 4tph (trains per hour) to London Cannon Street via Greenwich (stopping service)
- 2tph to London Charing Cross via Greenwich (semi-fast service)
- 2tph to London Cannon Street via Charlton and Lewisham (stopping service)
- 2tph to London Cannon Street via Sidcup and Lewisham (stopping service)
- 2tph to Dartford (stopping service)
- 2tph to Gillingham (semi-fast)
- 2tph to Plumstead
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Woolwich Arsenal station.|
- Tube Map
- "Southeastern: Access Guide". Archived from the original on 24 January 2010. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- Transport for London (12 February 2013). "Freedom of Information DLR usage 1213". Transport for London. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "Up-to-date DLR entry/exit statistics for each station" (XLSX). What Do They Know. Transport for London. 18 March 2016. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "Passenger Numbers - Docklands Light Railway Limited" (XLSX (after downloading zip)). What Do They Know. Transport for London. 8 June 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
|Preceding station||DLR||Following station|
|Docklands Light Railway||Terminus|
North Kent Line