Zoë Kravitz (born December 1, 1988) is an American actress, singer and model. She is the daughter of musician Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet. She is of African-American, Afro-Bahamian and Ashkenazi Jewish (from Belarus, Moldova, Poland, Russia and Ukraine) descent. Kravitz first acted in the 2007 movie No Reservations. She is known for her role as Catwoman in the 2022 movie The Batman.
Zoë Isabella Kravitz
December 1, 1988
|Partner(s)||Karl Glusman (2016-present; engaged)|
Kravitz' first big role was as Angel Salvadore in the 2011 superhero movie X-Men: First Class. She later had supporting roles in movies, like The Lego Batman Movie and the Harry Potter spin-off movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. She also acted in independent movies, like Dope in 2015 and HBO's drama Big Little Lies.
Kravitz is with the group Lolawolf. Lolawolf is an American contemporary R&B and electropop duo. They released their first album, Calm Down, in 2014. The band toured with Miley Cyrus, Lily Allen and others.
Kravitz was born in Los Angeles, California.
|2011||Black Reel Awards||Best Breakthrough Performance||It's Kind of a Funny Story||Nominated|
|Scream Awards||Breakout Performance-Female||X-Men: First Class||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Chemistry||Nominated|
|Choice Movie Breakout: Female||Nominated|
|2019||Grammy Awards||Album of the Year||"Dirty Computer" (as featured artist of Janelle Monae)||Nominated|
Kravitz was ranked one of the best dressed women in 2018 by fashion website Net-a-Porter. 
- "Zoe Kravitz. Alternate Name: Zoe Isabella Kravitz" at All Movie Guide via The New York Times
- Seebacher, Noreen (December 1, 1988). "Lisa Bonet has baby". The Pittsburgh Press. Retrieved June 13, 2010.
- Eells, Josh (October 29, 2018). "Zoë Kravitz, American Woman". Rolling Stone. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- "Zoe Kravitz". Tribute.ca. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- "Zoe Kravitz". Famous People. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- "Zoe Kravitz". Allstar Bio. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- "Best Dressed 2018". Net a Porter.