|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1070s 1080s 1090s – 1100s – 1110s 1120s 1130s|
|Years:||1105 1106 1107 – 1108 – 1109 1110 1111|
- The Taira and Minamoto clans join forces to rule Japan after defeating the warrior monks of the Enryakuji Temple near Kyoto.
- Alexius I Comnenus and Bohemund I of Antioch negotiate the Treaty of Devol.
- May – Battle of Uclés: The Almoravids defeat the Kingdom of Castile and roll back the advances of Reconquista; several towns recently captured by Christians are lost to the conquering Berbers such as Tarragona.
- Saint Magnus becomes the first Earl of Orkney.
- In Pistoia, Italy, the Cathedral of San Zeno burns to the ground.
- Louis VI of France starts to rule.
- First mention of the consuls of Bergamo indicating that the city has become an independent republic.
- Chichester Cathedral is consecrated.
- McGrank, Lawrence (1981). "Norman crusaders and the Catalan reconquest: Robert Burdet and te principality of Tarragona 1129-55". Journal of Medieval History. 7 (1): 67–82. doi:10.1016/0304-4181(81)90036-1.
- Kleinhenz, Christopher (2004). Medieval Italy: an encyclopedia, Volume 1. New York: Routledge. ISBN 0-415-93930-5.