|Centuries:||1st century – 2nd century – 3rd century|
|Decades:||90s 100s 110s – 120s – 130s 140s 150s|
|Years:||117 118 119 – 120 – 121 122 123|
- Emperor Hadrian visits Britain.
- Foss Dyke is constructed in Britain.
- An Indian ambassadorial contingent visits with Hadrian.
- Suetonius becomes Hadrian's secretary ab epistolis.
- Market Gate of Miletus, from Miletos, is built. (approximate date) It is now kept at Staatliche Museen zu Berlin, Preussischer Kulturbesitz, Antikensammlung.
- for more information, see Category:120 deaths.