|Centuries:||1st century – 2nd century – 3rd century|
|Decades:||120s 130s 140s – 150s – 160s 170s 180s|
|Years:||147 148 149 – 150 – 151 152 153|
- The Roman town Forum Hadriani gets the title of "the town of the Cananefates". The town is allowed to have markets.
- The Germans of the east move south, into the Carpathians and Black Sea area.
- The Albani appear in the Roman province of Macedon.
- First and only year of Heping of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- The Middle Culture period of Mayan civilization ends (approximate date).
- The Great Pyramid of the Sun is built in Teotihuacan. It is the tallest pre-Columbian building in the Americas.
- Marcion of Sinope makes his bible canon. It has versions of the Gospel of Luke and ten Pauline letters (approximate date).