364 was a leap year.
|Centuries:||3rd century – 4th century – 5th century|
|Decades:||330s 340s 350s – 360s – 370s 380s 390s|
|Years:||361 362 363 – 364 – 365 366 367|
|Ab urbe condita||1117|
|Balinese saka calendar||285–286|
|Chinese calendar||癸亥年 (Water Pig)|
3060 or 3000
— to —
甲子年 (Wood Rat)
3061 or 3001
|- Vikram Samvat||420–421|
|- Shaka Samvat||285–286|
|- Kali Yuga||3464–3465|
|Iranian calendar||258 BP – 257 BP|
|Islamic calendar||266 BH – 265 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1548 before ROC|
|Seleucid era||675/676 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||906–907|
490 or 109 or −663
— to —
491 or 110 or −662
- February 17 – Emperor Jovian dies after ruling for eight months. He is found dead in his tent at Tyana.
- February 26 – Valentinian I is made Emperor by the Roman army.
- March 28 – Valens, brother of Valentinian I, is made co-emperor. He begins to kill people for being pagan.
- Valentinian I started the Valentinian Dynasty. He lives in Paris.
- Britain suffers Barbarian raids.
- Theon of Alexandria, Greek mathematician, sees a solar eclipse (June 16) and a lunar eclipse (November 25).
- Sima Daozi, regent of the Eastern Jin Dynasty
- Xu Xianzhi, high official of the Liu Song Dynasty
- Ge Hong, Chinese taoist and government official
- February 17 – Jovian, Roman emperor