General Andres Bonifacio Bonifacio y de Castro and Andres Bonifacio (30 November 1863 – 10 May 1897) was Philippine resistance movement member, revolutionary, and soldier. He founded the of independence group Katipunan. He was the first President of the Philippines Provisional Revolutionary government (1896–1897).
- Ang Supremo – Filipino Culture by The Pinoy Warrior and What if Andres Bonifacio had a Facebook Page?
- The Records of the Court Martial of Andres and Procopio Bonifacio Archived 2009-03-17 at the Wayback Machine Full text and online collection of court documents in Spanish and old Tagalog with regards to the Andres and Procopio Bonifacio trial.
- The Courtmartial of Andres Bonifacio Archived 2009-08-27 at the Wayback Machine English translation of the historical court documents and testimonies in the trial and execution of Andres and Procopio Bonifacio processed by Filipiniana.net Archived 2008-12-17 at the Wayback Machine
- Ang Dapat Mabatid ng mga Tagalog Archived 2009-08-27 at the Wayback Machine Summary and full text of an article written by Andres Bonifacio in the Katipunan newspaper Kalayaan posted in Filipiniana.net Archived 2008-12-17 at the Wayback Machine
- Andres Bonifacio: 1863–1897. United States Library of Congress.