Annual average daily traffic
Annual average daily traffic, abbreviated AADT, is a measure used primarily in transportation planning and transportation engineering. Traditionally, it is the total volume of vehicle traffic of a highway or road for a year divided by 365 days. AADT is a useful and simple measurement of how busy the road is. Newer advances from traffic data providers are now providing AADT by side of the road, by day of week and by time of day.
Average summer daily traffic Edit
Average summer daily traffic (abbreviated to ASDT) is a similar measure to the annual average daily traffic.
Other websites Edit
- Interactive map showing the AADT for every major road in the UK Archived 2013-06-16 at Archive.today
- Florida Archived 2011-06-16 at the Wayback Machine
- New York State - Traffic Data Viewer - interactive map program graphically displays traffic data
- FHWA Traffic Monitoring Guide
- New Zealand State Highway AADTs
- Louisiana AADTs Archived 2013-09-02 at the Wayback Machine