Anthony Duclair (born August 26, 1995) is a Canadian ice hockey left winger. He currently plays for the Arizona Coyotes of the National Hockey League (NHL). He has also played for the New York Rangers. He was born in Montreal, Quebec, and he grew up in Pointe-Claire, Montreal, Quebec.
Duclair with the New York Rangers in 2014
August 26, 1995|
Laval, Quebec, Canada
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||186 lb (84 kg; 13 st 4 lb)|
New York Rangers
Columbus Blue Jackets
80th overall, 2013|
New York Rangers
Before playing in the NHL, Duclair played 3 seasons with the Quebec Remparts of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL). During his time with the Remparts, Duclair was able to score 50 goals in 59 games during the 2013–14 QMJHL season. Due to his impressive feat, he was named to the QMJHL First All-Star Team.
He was drafted 80th overall by the New York Rangers in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. On January 2, 2014, he was signed to a three-year entry-level contract as a free agent by the New York Rangers. On October 27, 2014, Duclair scored his first NHL goal against Darcy Kuemper of the Minnesota Wild.
On March 1, 2015, the Rangers traded Duclair to the Arizona Coyotes along with John Moore and two draft picks, in exchange for Keith Yandle and Chris Summers. On October 14, 2015, Duclair scored his first NHL career hat-trick in a 4–0 shutout win against the Anaheim Ducks.
- "Val-d'Or's Anthony Mantha named QMJHL MVP at Golden Puck Awards". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2014-10-30.
- "Rangers Agree to Terms With Forward Anthony Duclair". New York Rangers. Retrieved 2014-10-30.
- "Rangers Score Five In The Third Period for 5-4 Win". New York Rangers. Retrieved 2014-10-30.
- "Rangers acquire defenseman Yandle from Coyotes". NHL. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- "Duclair's hat trick leads unbeaten Coyotes past Ducks". Arizona Coyotes. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- Anthony Duclair player profile at NHL.com
- Anthony Duclair career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database