|Home arena||Gila River Arena|
|Colors||Brick red, desert sand, black|
|Media||Fox Sports Arizona|
Arizona Sports (98.7 FM)
KTAR News (92.3 FM)
|General manager||Bill Armstrong|
|Head coach||Rick Tocchet|
|Minor league affiliates||Tucson Roadrunners (AHL)|
Rapid City Rush (ECHL)
|Division championships||1 (2011–12)|
In 1996, the team moved to Phoenix from Winnipeg, Canada, where they were known as the Jets. The team moved to the suburb of Glendale in December 2003. They have never won a Stanley Cup. Their head coach is Rick Tocchet and their general manager is Bill Armstrong. Wayne Gretzky resigned as head coach on September 14, 2009. In May of 2009, the Coyotes filed for bankruptcy protection.
- "Logo and Uniform History" (PDF). 2018–2019 Arizona Coyotes Media Guide. NHL Enterprises, L.P. September 21, 2018. Retrieved December 21, 2018.
With the opening of their new arena in Glendale, the time had come for a new set of logos and uniforms to reflect the aggressiveness and excitement of Coyotes hockey in the new arena while maintaining ties to seven years of Arizona history. The official Coyotes colors were now brick red, desert sand and black – three colors that were all included in the original Coyotes logo.
- "Tucson Roadrunners Revealed as Name of Coyotes AHL Affiliate". Press release. June 18, 2016. https://www.nhl.com/coyotes/news/tucson-roadrunners-revealed-as-name-of-coyotes-ahl-affiliate/c-886398f. Retrieved May 3, 2019. "The Coyotes colors of Brick Red, Desert Sand and black embody the logo, along with copper, and reflect the symmetry between the Coyotes and the Roadrunners teams. The Coyotes’ Creative Services department designed the logo."
- "NHL approves sale of Arizona Coyotes to businessman Alex Meurelo". KNXV-TV. June 19, 2019.
- "Coyotes Announce New ECHL Affiliation Agreement With The Rapid City Rush". Arizona Coyotes. July 25, 2019.
- "Chicago Cubs file Chapter 11 to speed team's sale". Last sentence of report. Retrieved October 12, 2010.
- "Coyotes Announce 2014-15 Schedule". Arizona Coyotes. Retrieved 2014-06-05.