Arnos Grove tube station
Arnos Grove is a London Underground station on the Piccadilly line between Bounds Green and Southgate. The station is in Travelcard Zone 4 and is in Arnos Grove - near Arnos Park on Bowes Road, London. The station and the surrounding neighbourhood of Arnos Grove take their names from the Arnos Grove estate, which was north of the station. The station is the first surface station north after the long tunnelled section from Barons Court via Central London.
Exterior of Arnos Grove station
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||4 (3 tracks)|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|Opened (as terminus)|
Became through station
|Lists of stations|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Arnos Grove tube station.|
- London Transport Museum Photographic Archive
- Charles Holden.com - Early image of Arnos Grove tube station
- "History of Arnos Grove and Southgate". Archived from the original on 2005-05-26.
- The Guardian's Great Modern Buildings Series
- Arnos Grove 3D model for Google Earth
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|