Wikimedia disambiguation page
Augustine, Augustin, or Augustini can mean:
- Augustine of Hippo (354-430), the Church Father and patron of the Augustinians
- Augustine of Canterbury (d. 604), the first Archbishop of Canterbury
- Mar Augustine Kandathil (1874-1956): First Indian Archbishop and First Metropolitan of the Catholic St. Thomas Christians.
- Norman Ralph Augustine (born 27 July 1935), American aviation engineer/businessman
- Augustine Huy Viet Phan, Augustine Moi Van Nguyen, and Augustine Schoffler, three of the Vietnamese Martyrs
Augustin may also be:
- Augustin, a commune in Braşov County, Romania
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Augustine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.