The boron group, also known as Group III and Group 13, is a group of elements on the periodic table. Most of its members are poor metals, except for boron. Boron is a semimetal. The rest of the elements are soft metals.
- Boron, brittle hard black semimetal (used to make soap)
- Aluminium, common soft silvery metal (used to make cans)
- Gallium, easily melted silvery metal (used to make mirrors)
- Indium, soft silvery metal (used to make solar panels)
- Thallium, highly toxic very soft metal (used to make camera lenses)
- Nihonium, unstable manmade element (unknown)