Bradley Charles Cooper (born January 5, 1975) is an American movie, theater, and television actor. He is best known for his roles in the movies; The Hangover, The A-Team, Wedding Crashers, and Limitless. Cooper has appeared in the 2012 movie Hit and Run. In 2011, People magazine named Cooper "Sexiest Man Alive".
Cooper at the Paris premiere of American Hustle in February 2014
Bradley Charles Cooper|
January 5, 1975
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
(m. 2006–2007, divorced)
While attending Germantown Academy, Cooper worked at the Philadelphia Daily News. After graduating from Germantown Academy in 1993, Cooper attended Villanova University for his first year, then transferred to Georgetown University.
Cooper began his career after a small guest role in an episode of Sex and the City in 1999. He starred in his first movie called West Hot American Summer in 2001.
Cooper then landed the role as Will Trippin the drama series Alias. After leaving Alias in 2003, Cooper guest-starred on the short-lived TV series Miss Match, and later returned twice to Alias to reprise his role in guest appearances.
Afterwards, Cooper began starring in small television movies for ABC Family. He starred in I Want to Marry Ryan Banks. He then appeared in a television series called Jack & Bobby.
Cooper appeared in Season 5 of Nip/Tuck as Aidan Stone, a television star on the fictional show Hearts 'N Scalpels. In 2008, Cooper had roles in Yes Man with Jim Carrey and in The Rocker with Rainn Wilson. On February 7, 2009, Cooper hosted Saturday Night Live.
In 2009, Cooper starred in the movies He's Just Not That Into You, Case 39, All About Steve, and ''The Hangover. In 2012, he starred with Robert De Niro and Jennifer Lawrence in David O. Russell's Silver Linings Playbook.
In 2013, Cooper reprised his role as Phil Wenneck in the third and final installment of The Hangover trilogy, The Hangover Part III. That year Cooper also appeared in American Hustle alongside Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner, and Jennifer Lawrence. His performance earned him a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
His latest movie is Guardians of the Galaxy. He will provide the voice of Rocket Raccoon.
- Chiu, Alexis; Triggs, Charlotte (November 16, 2011). "Bradley Cooper Is People's Sexiest Man Alive!". People. Retrieved November 18, 2011.
- "Bradley Cooper Says He Is An Old Romantic". The Insider. September 7, 2009. Retrieved March 31, 2010.
- Bouys, Gabriel (September 4, 2009). "Bradley Cooper: I'm a "Romantic"". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 24, 2010.
I grew up in a very old-fashioned Roman Catholic, Italian-Irish family in Philly.
- Gross, Dan (May 26, 2009). "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper: Jenkintown native Bradley Cooper stars in the hilariously dirty "The Hangover"". Philadelphia Daily News. Archived from the original on May 29, 2009. Retrieved May 29, 2009.
- "Germantown Academy grad Bradley Cooper talks about The Hangover". Philly.com. May 26, 2009. Retrieved July 16, 2010.
- Hoppes, Lynn (March 17, 2011). "Bradley Cooper, Georgetown graduate, rooting for Villanova". ESPN. Retrieved September 5, 2011.
- Fromm, Emily (May 2, 2007). "Jennifer Esposito, Bradley Cooper Split". People. Retrieved July 16, 2010.
- Abrams, Abiola. (2013-01-08) Bradley Cooper takes on ‘The View’! 'Silver Linings Playbook' hunk talks Golden Globes - Yahoo TV. Tv.yahoo.com. Retrieved on 2014-06-05.