Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Caesar.|
Caesar or Cæsar may mean:
- Caesar (title), a title used by Roman Emperors and also Ottoman Turkish Emperors, related as well to "Tsar" and "Kaiser"
- Gaius Julius Caesar (100 BC–44 BC) Roman general and dictator, hence
- Gaius Julius Caesar (proconsul of Asia, 90s BC), father of the dictator
- Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, the first Roman Emperor, nephew and adoptive son of the dictator
- Other members of the Julii Caesares, the family from which the dictator came
- Caesar cipher, an encryption technique used by the Roman dictator on military campaigns
- Caesarean section, a surgical procedure to deliver a baby when a normal birth is difficult.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caesar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.