Centre Alliance, formerly known as the Nick Xenophon Team (NXT), is a centrist Australian political party based in the state of South Australia. It presently holds two seats in the Australian Senate and one seat in the House of Representatives of Australia.
|Founded||1 July 2013as Nick Xenophon Team|
South Australian regionalism
|Colours||Orange and black|
|Slogan||Working in Australia's interests|
|House of Representatives|
1 / 151
2 / 76
- "SA always comes first".
- "Brexit, Trump... Xenophon? Australia's modest populist backlash". Smh.com.au. 2016-06-27. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- "Turnbull must contain populists to win the battle of ideas". The Australian. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- Chris Berg (2016-07-10). "Populism is not a dirty word". Institute of Public Affairs Australia. Archived from the original on 6 February 2017. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- "Nick Xenophon Team". Nick Xenophon Team. Archived from the original on 28 February 2017. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Adam Gartrell (15 January 2016). "Nick Xenophon's plan to build a new political force is faltering". Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 4 July 2016.