Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: class.|
Class could also mean:
- Social class refers to the differences between groups in societies or cultures, and is a basic idea in economics, sociology and other social sciences
- Class (education), a group of students in a course or lesson
Media, entertainment and sportEdit
- Character class in role-playing games and other genres
- Class (film), a romantic comedy released in 1983
- Class: A Guide Through the American Status System, a book by Paul Fussell
- The Class, a CBS sitcom which began in fall 2006
- Class, known as one-design in sailing, where boats built the same way race against each other
- Appliance classes, in making electric appliances
- Class (emission), a type of radio emission
- Ship class, in a navy, a set of vessels that are built the same way
- Classes of United States Senators
- CLASS, Community Leaders At Service of Society, a non-profit organization in Silicon Valley, California.
- "Class", British slang word meaning "great" or "fabulous".
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Class.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.