Copenhagen Airport (Danish: Københavns Lufthavn, Kastrup) or Copenhagen Airport (Danish: Københavns Lufthavn; IATA: CPH, ICAO: EKCH) is international airport in Denmark and has 3 terminals. This airport is largest in the Nordic countries.
Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup
Københavns Lufthavn, Kastrup
|Serves||Copenhagen, Denmark and Malmö, Sweden|
|Location||Kastrup, Tårnby, Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Elevation AMSL||5 m / 17 ft|
It is located 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) south of Copenhagen city centre, and 24 kilometres (15 mi) west of Malmö city centre.
- 1925 - Opens for service.
- 1982 - The Cargo terminal opens.
- 2006 - 20 million passengers for the first time.
- 2007 - A metro station opens, connecting the airport to the Copenhagen Metro.
- 2010 - The new low cost terminal CPH Go opens the 31st of October.
Passengers (2010) 21,501,750
- "Copenhagen Airport Statistics" (PNG). Retrieved 30 March 2019.
- "EKCH – København/Kastrup" (PDF). AIP Denmark. Copenhagen: Trafikstyrelsen/Danish Transport Authority. 28 June 2012. part AD 2 – EKCH. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 June 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- Car rental Copenhagen Airport (CPH) Discovercarhire. 06.12.2018.