Wikimedia disambiguation page
Cyprus may refer to:
- British Cyprus (1878–1960)
- Cyprus (island), the island that contains the Republic of Cyprus and self-declared Northern Cyprus
- Republic of Cyprus
- Cyprus DLR station, a metropolitan transport station serving the area of Cyprus, London (see above)
- Northern Cyprus, a self-declared state
- Tabby cat, once known as Cyprus cat in England
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyprus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.