Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: daisy.|
Daisy may refer to:
- Daisy (given name), a feminine given name, commonly thought to be derived from the name of the flower
- Daisy (Keeping Up Appearances), from the British comedy television series, portrayed by actress Judy Cornwell
- Daisy (Thomas the Tank Engine), railway engine in the television series
- Daisy the Diesel Rail-Car, diesel railcar, painted green with yellow lining from The Railway Series
- Daisy, Lily, and Violet, Kanto Gym Leaders in Pokémon
- Princess Daisy, a character in the Mario series
- Daisy Duck, one of Walt Disney's cartoon and comic book characters, first appearing in 1940
- Daisy, young boy, main character of Baby with the Bathwater
- Daisy, a character from Toy Story 3
- Daisy, Bumstead family's dog in the comic strip Blondie
- Daisy, Charlie's porn star client in Californication
- Daisy, local stable owner in Look to the Lady
- Daisy, animated tall orange/yellow/green daisy in Oswald
- Daisy, a character in Spaced
- Daisy, a character in the Warriors novel series
- Daisy, Sweet's girlfriend on Bones
- Daisy Buchanan, a character in F. Scott Fitzgerald's novella The Great Gatsby
- Daisy and Poppy, the fairy twins on Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom
- "Daisy", the nickname of Tasuku Kurosaki from the manga Dengeki Daisy<
- Daisy Fuller, a character in the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Daisy (album), a 2009 album by Brand New
- Daisy (Dog's Eye View album), a 1997 album by Dog's Eye View
- Daisy (musician), bass player with Foxy Shazam
- "Daisy," a song by Fang Island from their self-titled album
- "Daisy," a song by Switchfoot from Nothing Is Sound
- "Daisy," a song by Brotherhood of Man from Oh Boy! (album)
- "Daisy," a song by Halfway to Hazard
- "Daisy", a song by The Maine from Stay Up, Get Down
- "Daisy", a song by Stone Temple Pilots from Tiny Music... Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop
- "Daisy", a song by Hafdís Huld from "Synchronised Swimmers"
- "Daisy Bell," (aka "A Bicycle Built for Two"), a song composed by Harry Dacre in 1892
Business and organizationsEdit
- Daisy (steamboat) a steamboat that ran on Puget Sound from 1880 to 1897
- Daisy (advertisement), a controversial political advertisement aired on television during the 1964 United States presidential election
- Daisy (cocktail), a traditional long drink consisting of a base spirit, lemon juice, sugar, and grenadine
- Democracy is Freedom – The Daisy, a centrist political party in Italy
- Daisy Dukes, extremely short, form-fitting or cut-off denim shorts, named after The Dukes of Hazzard character Daisy Duke
- "Daisy, Daisy", the opening of the popular song "Daisy Bell"
- Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, guitar manufacturer established in 2000 by Tish Ciravolo
- All pages with titles containing "Daisy"
- Daizy, a character in Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daisy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.