EasyJet Airline Company Limited, styled as easyJet, is a British low cost airline founded in 1995. Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou started the airline in 1995. He was in charge of EasyJet until 2002.  Starting in 2003, EasyJet opened many bases at airports throughout Europe.  As of 2016, EasyJet is based at London Luton Airport. EasyJet currently has 26 bases and its largest base is at London Gatwick Airport.  It is the second largest low-fare airline in Europe. It flies domestic and international scheduled services. It has 387 routes between 104 European and north African airports. As of 2022, EasyJet has 13,000 employees.
|Frequent-flyer program||Flight Club|
EasyJet was featured in the television series Airline.
Hangar 89, the headquarters of EasyJet
EasyJet A319, Airport Amsterdam Schiphol
An EasyJet Switzerland Boeing 737-300 in the "phone number" paint-job.
The cabin on an EasyJet plane
- "Stelios to step down as easyJet chairman". Mail Online.
- "Home".[permanent dead link]
- "easyJet Careers". careers.easyjet.com.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. pp. 75–76.
- "EasyJet airline details". theAirDB. Retrieved 2008-05-09.
- Sager, Eckart (1998-07-08). "EasyJet: Europe's no-frills airline". CNN. Retrieved 2008-01-21.
- "What we do". corporate.easyjet.com. Retrieved 2023-01-04.