Falling in Reverse
Falling in Reverse
|Origin||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Genres||Post-hardcore, metalcore, pop punk|
|Past member(s)||Nason Schoeffler|
The band formed in December 2008, by Ronnie Radke with the aid of Nason Schoeffler , under the name From Behind These Walls. This name was changed in August of 2009 due to copyright problems. At the time the band was started, Radke was in prison, and he was the only member. In 2009, Radke released the demos Listen Up, The Worst Time, and The Departure, which in fact were not recorded by the band, but rather Radke himself alone in 2002.
In December 12, 2010, Ronnie Radke was released from prison. Several months after his release, Radke and the rest of the band began to record their album. The album was quickly finished by February of 2011.
Falling In Reverse released two singles to promote their album. The first single, Raised by Wolves, was released July 7, 2011. The Drug in Me Is You was released shortly after on July 27. The full-length album was released July 26, 2011, named The Drug in Me Is You, with Epitaph Records.
The band participated in the 'Warped Tour 2011', from August 10 to August 14.
- Current members
- Ronnie Radke - lead/screamed vocals, acoustic guitar (2008-present)
- Jacky Vincent - lead guitar (2008-present)
- Derek Jones - rhythm guitar, screamed/backing vocals (2010-present)
- Ryan Seaman - drums, screamed/backing vocals (2011-present)
- Ron Ficarro - bass, backing vocals (2012-present) (Former I Am Ghost bassist)
- Former members
- Mika Horiuchi - bass, backing vocals (2011-2012)
- Nason Schoeffler - bass, backing vocals (2008-2011)
- Scott Gee - drums (2010-2011)
- Nick Rich - drums, backing vocals (2008-2009)
Other websites change
- "Falling in Reverse". Concerty.com.
- Records, Epitaph. "Falling In Reverse - The Drug In Me Is You". Archived from the original on 2019-02-19. Retrieved 2019-02-14 – via epitaph.com.
- "Overview: The Drug in Me Is You - Falling in Reverse". Allmusic. Retrieved July 9, 2011.
- "chorus.fm". chorus.fm.